Celebrex®, the only FDA-approved oral COX-2 inhibitor1, is the worldwide No.1 most prescribed COX-2 inhibitor2. With indications for relieving acute pain or chronic pain symptoms such as low back pain, joint pain and menstrual pain3, Celebrex® is proven by a number of worldwide, large-scale clinical trials that it has a low risk of gastrointestinal adverse events comparing to traditional NSAIDsplus gastroprotective agents5, and it is as effective as traditional NSAID4,5.
- Sharon Hertz, FDA Consumer Health Information, US, FA, Sep 2015.
- Celebrex®(celecoxib) IQVIAS MIDAS Sales Data 2019 Q1 MAT.
- Celebrex®(celecoxib) 100mg, 200mg, 400mg Prescribing information. Pfizer Corporation Hong Kong Limited: Version August 2018.
- McKenna F, Borenstein D, Wendt H, et al. Scand J Rheumatol 2001;30:11-18.
- Chan FK, Lanas A, Scheiman J, Berger MF, Nguyen H, Goldstein JL. Lancet. 2010;376:173-179.